Responsibilities as a registered nurse:
- Develop and maintain the plan of care for patients.
- Strong communication and customer service skills are mandatory.
- Ability to excel as a team member is essential to the safe and efficient delivery of quality patient care.
- Initial assessments, observation, medication administration,and discharge planning are all responsibilities of the registered nurse.
- Other RN duties defined by client and specialty.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
- Current registration and licensure with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the state of TX or a Compact state.
- Must have 2 years of recent experience in particular setting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, service oriented, and a team player.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS
- TNCC is preferred